SCHOOL FEES 2024
School fees are structured and calculated on an annual basis. For the convenience of parents, we offer several payment plans and have structured fees per learning environment. Your child deserves the best, and we can give that to them.
Healthy and nutritious home cooked meals are served daily at school. All meals are at an extra cost and can be included on a monthly basis. Alternatively, adhoc meals can be requested with 24 hours’ notice.
We offer daily aftercare up until 18:00 from Monday to Friday. Aftercare can be included in your monthly fees or can be made use of on a casual basis.
All extra curricular activities are at the expense of parents. The school has preferred suppliers that offer activities at school.
The annual resource levy is utilised for all stationery and new equipment that is essential for learning. College students are required to buy their own stationery.
Innings and Outings
The annual innings & outings fee is utilised for all scheduled events inside and outside of the school.
BASIC FEE TERMS
- All School fees are calculated on an annual basis and charged monthly over a period of 12 months – January to December.
- All fees are due payable on or before the 1st of each month.
- All payments are to be made directly into the school’s bank account
- We offer a 10% sibling discount on the youngest child’s fees.
- 8% discount will be offered on all annual payments made before 7 January.
- 5% discount will be offered on termly payments made before 7 January, 7 May and 7 August.
- No discounts will be given on registration fees, development fund contributions, cognitive assessments, books, aftercare or lunch fee.